Audio equalizer software for windows 10: Audio equalization refers to software or hardware filters that adjust the loudness of specific frequencies and adjusting the balance between frequency components. In the past, lots of heavy instruments or hardware were used for equalization, which was known as equalizers.
With the latest technology, the same work is done with the equalizer software or apps that help us with the single click. There are many pc equalizer available in the market that can perform equalizing in few seconds. So just sit on your pc or laptop and access all audio features like Equalizer, Environment, Surround, Base Management and many more.
Now be ready for enhancing the process of adjusting the balance between audio frequency components with the help of best equalizer for windows 10. Here we have listed best ten equalizer for windows 10. So take a look
Best Audio Equalizer for Windows 10:
It is an open source equalizer for windows that provides various audio effects. It comes with different features, and one of the useful features is equalizer which is used for fetching changes in the audio output of the system.
Viper4Windows allows users to customize the sound effects via 18 bands, and you will also find various presets including Rock Music, Super Bass, Jazz Music, and more. And you can do all these things for free.
Here are the key features of this equalizer for Windows:
- ViPER XBass will enable you to add more bass to the sound, and also set the speaker size and bass levels according to your convenience.
- The Surround feature allows you to set sound effects by different surroundings like a large room, small room, smallest room, mid-size room, and most massive room, etc.
- You can use a compressor if you favor your system’s sound pitched higher, but do not forget that using high compression will result in sound deformity.
- The Reverberation option provides various effects such as early mix, wet mix, pre-delay, decay, density, room size damping, and more.
- The ViPER XClarity can regulate noise distortion, and it gives users three options and an adjustment bar to set the distortion in Decibels.
2. Default Windows Equalizer
Windows have an inbuilt sound equalizer that gives ten bands audio equalizing. To use this inbuilt windows equalizer you have to follow these steps:
- First, right-click on the speaker tab which located on the taskbar at the right-bottom corner of your screen.
- From that select the Playback Device option, and on selecting it, a Sound dialogue box appears.
- You have to right-click on the Default Speaker in the Playback tab, and then click on Properties.
- Now, another dialog box will open up which is known as Speaker Properties.
- Inside the dialog box, you have to find the Enhancement tab and select the equalizer checkbox that is located in the scroll list.
- After you select the Equalizer title, you will see the Sound Effect Properties showing on the scroll list.
The features that this equalizing tool owns are:
- The sound effects that you select to apply will apply to all system sounds.
- You can select more presets including rock, pop, bass, treble club, and more.
- You can customize the equalizer manually.
- This ten band equalizer ranges from 31dB to 16k dB.
Note that, if you want to make a several equalizer changes, then you have to go through the whole process again which described above.
3. DFX Audio Enhancer
It is another simple sound equalizer windows 10. The software will update your computer’s sound quality by adding various new features like DFX Audio Enhancer, 3D Surround, Hyperbass, Ambience, Fidelity, and Dynamic boost.
Here are the highlighted features of the software:
- The fidelity option uses to produce sound effects just like you would be listening to music on your home stereo player.
- 3D surround sound effect provides real sound effects for more surroundings.
- One can fix the sound effects to match various ambiances.
- It emphasizes more sound effects such as Megabass, Light Processing, Hard rock-grunge, Streamcast, Techo-bi sound and more.
- The Hyperbass adds rich bass to your sound system, and it can adjust the sounds according to the frequency and amplification.
- The Dynamic Boost enhances the noticeable loudness of the audio and manages the distortion level of the sound.
4. Realtek HD Audio Manager
It is an open source window 10 equalizers. The equalizer comes with different features to provide users the chance to change sound settings in microphone, speakers, stereo mic and line-in. Realtek HD Audio Manager comes with a ten band equalizer set and is very easy to customize. The sound effect options included in two categories, Environment and Equalizer.
The features of Environment are:
- There are many environments presets available including underwater, living room, forest, sewer pipe, and more.
- After you pick one of these, you will hear the music as it feels like to listen to it in a small space.
Features of the Equalizer are:
- It has band ranging from 31dB to 16l dB where you can customize sound effects and save them for future use.
- It comes with presets including pop, live, rock, karaoke, club, and more.
The software comes with more additional features including:
- Room Correction that helps to set the sound effects according to the room
- Speaker Configuration that can configure your speaker setting in three modes: Quadphonic, Stereo, and 5.1 speakers,
- Default format that allows you set the configuration to the default mode.
FXSound equalizer for Windows 10 carries you crystal clear audio, high fidelity, and booming bass, by optimizing all of your music in actual time.
It is worth to take a look at the most notable features that this software supports:
- The program can run in the background so that you can listen to music and enjoy an enhanced listening experience.
- It provides you a studio-quality listening experience without having to purchase expensive speakers or headphones.
- FXSound delivers a seamless 3D surround sound experience.
- It provides you the chance to increase the bass on your music way above your music system’s maximum capability.
- The software reprocesses sound frequencies to replicate a studio quality listening environment.
- The software provides an HD listening experience no matter how low the quality of a song is previously.
- It improves the sound quality of your music instantly, and as long as there’s audio playing on your system, the program will automatically optimize it without playback delay.
- FXSound comes with customizing tools to personalize the software according to your preferences.
- The program can erase audio compression, and you get the chance to access a hi-res experience that mainly reserved for uncompressed music.
6. Equalizer APO
Equalizer APO is a wide parametric windows 10 sound equalizer that uses an excellent technique of modifying the audio output on the system.
The most notable features are as follows:
- The program provides results without leaving traces in your system resources.
- The tool enables you to enhance the power and quality of your sound.
- It supports unlimited filters, and even you can add a filter to the equalizer, also by writing in the configuration file.
- The software provides you a full list of connectors and names of devices, making you aware of which one supports APO.
- During the installation process, the software will let you select the audio device that you need to install to the APO to, and hence you will know which one you must enhance.
- To set the parameters of the new equalizer, you have to go to the place where it installed and access a configuration TXT file.
7. RealTime Equalizer
The RealTime Equalizer is a handy tool for processing music files such as MP3s and WAVs. The software is created to perform changes on audio signals at an actual time to provide you an excellent sound experience. It also provides you bundles of features that will make you spend productive and fun time with it.
The essential features of the app are below:
- Using the presets feature, you can create and store more sound plots, and then you can share them or use them in other projects.
- The program adjusts the frequency spectrum emitted during playback.
- You can also effortlessly enhance stereo music by using the spatial resurrection option that will add special effects for the most enjoyable media occurrence.
- The RealTime Equalizer comes in two editions; one is a standalone installation, and the other is a Winamp plugin.
- From the quality point of view, you can use this dynamic equalizer to produce superior sounds.
- The amplification level ranges from –INF to +90 decibel separated into two intervals.
- While installation of the software, you will be offered the chance to select between these two intervals.
- You will advantage from up to 300 channels that will let you equalize audio streams just like a pro.
- RealTime Equalizer boasts a beautiful appearance, and this makes it more accessible and easy to use.
8. Bass Treble Booster
The Bass Treble comes up with file conversion capabilities. It can modify the output of the files and songs in your music collection, and as an output, it can produce a whole new dimension to your hearing experience.
Check out its most important features:
- It permits music files to be modified throughout a vast range of sound frequencies.
- The program also equips with the ability to return any changes to the default settings.
- The bass treble booster has 15 frequency settings that will let users reduce energy or boost frequency ranges from 30 to 19K Hz.
- The program supports input and modification from more file types including MP3, FLAC, WAV, OGG, WMA, APE, AAC, WV, AIFF, and M4A.
- For users who are less experienced with studio engineering, the software also comes with some equalizer presets to enhance the music listening experience.
9. Graphic Equalizer Studio 2017
You can run any DVD Player software or Windows sound app with this equalizer. The Graphic Equalizer Studio 2018 will automatically correct the audio stream, and it will also include the compressor and the Limiter to make sure that the audio signal is not too loud or too low.
The exciting features that come along with the software are:
- All of your playlists will sound improved, and you can also use any sound app that you desire.
- If you run an mp3 file or a wav file, you can hear the effect and the difference provided by this equalizer.
- You now have the chance to watch movies with more excellent bass sounds and the limiter option will make sure to lower the passages that are too loud.
- If you enable the AutoCorrect option, that will scan all the selected frequencies from the wav to determine the maximum and the minimum amplitudes.
- The compressor will make the lower signals a bit louder.
- This software can correct any changes by automatically decreasing or enhancing levels of attenuation at particular frequency intervals.The more linear frequency response by the application, the more consistent audio for the listener.
10. Breakaway Audio Enhancer
Breakaway Audio Enhancer has a user-friendly design to help them improve your music listening sessions by offering a bunch of advanced settings just like the ones that are used by pros in their studios. The impressive features are as below:
- The tool itself adjusts the volume, and it equalizes the sound from more references allowing uniformity in all audio.
- You can regulate the sounds that are transmitted by the browsers and other apps, but you can mainly enhance your music.
- It is quite easy to configure as well to use as it appears with a Setup Wizard that will guide you step by step throughout the process.
- This tool will not change the files; it will only even out the way that they sound in real time.
- You can use the Reference Classical preset option to save the spectral balance of classical music.
- You will be able to examine the sound that it produces and only then decide what aspects need to be updated.
- The Easy Listening configuration feature works best for when you watch a movie; at that time you do not have to deal with adjusting the volume anymore because this tool can also keep the dialogue comprehensible while toning down special effects to protect your ears.
It is all about best audio equalizer for windows 10. We hope you like it and if it so then share it. Thank you for reading!
Some Other Software Post: