So from the title best GBA Emulators for Windows, you must know that which topic we are covering in this article. Yes, you are right today we are here with best GBA emulator. You must know about the GBA- Game Boy Advance if you don’t know then let me tell you GBA is 32-bit handheld video game console. Nintendo is the developed, manufactured and marketed of it.
Now you can play your all-time favorite GBA games on your pc with best Gameboy advance emulator. It is was an upgraded version of Game Boy Colour, and on it, one can play more advanced games with better quality and powerful hardware compare.
Yes, I know GBA is no longer available, but gamers still prefer playing GBA games. To all those player GBA emulator for pc is the way to play their favorite game without a handheld console. So let’s take a look at best GBA emulator for pc.
- 3DS Emulator for PC – Download Citra Nintendo 3DS Emulator for Windows
- Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulator for PC to Play Nintendo Games On Windows
- Best Xbox One Emulator For Windows PC
Best Gameboy Emulator For PC
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Gameboy Emulator For PC
- 2 1. mGBA – Best GBA Emulator For Windows PC
- 3 Highlighted features of mGBA Emulator
- 4 2. VisualBoy Advance – Most Stable Gameboy Advance Emulator
- 5 The features of VBA are:
- 6 3. Higan GBA Emulator For PC
- 7 Some of the interesting features include:
- 8 4. No$GBA Emulator – Best to run GBA ROMS
- 9 Some of the unique features of No$GBA are:
- 10 5. BatGBA – Great Emulator To Run GBA Games on PC
- 11 Some of the key features include:
All the listed GBA emulators are specially designed to allow you to play GBA games on Windows PC so keep reading. We have also listed the features, cons, and pros of it, too.
1. mGBA – Best GBA Emulator For Windows PC
mGBA is the first GBA emulator of our list. It extended support for the game beyond its usual supported. So you get some additional feature like the ability to save the game whenever you prefer when you play GBA ROMS on PC. Some areas for games that don’t run that well, but it supports the cheat codes.
Highlighted features of mGBA Emulator
- Supports “cheat codes” while playing games.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- mGBA features the capability to reverse the game and let ROM patches.
But the simplicity of it comes with the cost of lack of many features. On the other hand, it provides at least some advance level features.
|It is simple to setup, and simpler to use||Requires many of the advanced features|
|Supports a huge catalog of GBA games|
|Enables you to use cheat codes|
2. VisualBoy Advance – Most Stable Gameboy Advance Emulator
As per my knowledge, VisualBoy Advance is the oldest and best GBA emulator windows I can think off. When I used it, there was some lag on slower hardware, but at present the hardware is different, and almost everything is now optimized.
VBA packs with full of features which you will not get in any standard handheld console. VisualBoy Advance indeed gives you best gaming experience and allow you to enjoy the game as it is.
The features of VBA are:
- It is compatible with all the latest and older operating system.
- It has many advanced features to gives you bets gaming experience.
In other words, it is one of the best GBA emulators that are available for completely free. The developers of it constantly update it so you can play any GBA games on your pc.
|Use cheat codes to make the adventure fun||On the really old hardware, Might not run well|
|Allows you to save the game whenever you want|
|Record your gameplay or take screenshots|
|Supports controllers and button remapping|
Recommended: PlayStation Game Emulators for Windows 10
3. Higan GBA Emulator For PC
The third one of our list is Higan GBA Emulator which is also great emulator that let you play GBA games on PC. It is simple to use from its core, and you can run almost all games on it.
The comfort of use let the user enjoy and control the emulator as they want. It also supports emulation for Gameboy Colour, Famicom, Super Famicom, Sega Master System, Mega Drive and even Game Gear apart from GBA games.
Some of the interesting features include:
- It supports emulation for multiple console types.
- Higan GBA Emulator can be set up in a few seconds.
When I used to play, I found some audio lag with it, though the issue was limited to a few games, it persists till now.
|The emulator is easy to set up||The sound is a bit slow to respond in some games|
|It supports a huge majority of ROMS to emulate|
|It Offers improved color reproduction|
4. No$GBA Emulator – Best to run GBA ROMS
No$GBA or No Cash GBA Emulator is popular emulator due to its relevance, fame, and name. But with the name, many things can be done with it like user can not only play GBA games, but it can also run Nintendo DS games. However, this part is not developed to the perfection level but other than this most of the games that work perfectly.
Some of the unique features of No$GBA are:
- It allows the use of the controller.
- It can emulate both GBA and DS games.
- It permits the user to configure the game on the way they want.
There is no doubting that No$GBA Emulator is a powerful emulator that includes the preponderance of emulation with great facility. Yes, it is not able to run all the DS games properly, but you can play every game on GBA with ease.
|Runs both GBA and NDS games||Not all NDS games run accurately|
|The emulator has great optimization|
|Allows support for a controller|
5. BatGBA – Great Emulator To Run GBA Games on PC
If you are looking simple GBA emulator, then it is the best choice for you. As it is the most straightforward emulator of our list, so you may not get the advanced option you are looking for, but the plus point is it takes the small amount of space and runs with ease on any hardware. It is also one of the oldest GBA emulators that let the users play all commercial and noncommercial GBA games with ease.
Some of the key features include:
- It supports all the non-commercial and commercial GBA games.
- No nonsense installation.
|Runs every GBA game||The emulator has no advanced features at all|
|It is perfect for people who want simplicity GUI|
|It does not require a lot of knowledge|
Check out this video for free GBA Emulator.
It is all about Best Gameboy emulator. The good thing about GBA emulator windows is they are free so to play your favorite game you don’t have to spend a single penny from your pocket. Apart from this list, there are many emulators available to play GBA games, but some of them are not good regarding gaming experience. All the listed emulators are gone through the testing to make sure that you get the best out of all known.
We hope you help us to share this article so that each GBA lover can play their most favorite games on pc without wasting money on a console. So like it and share it. Thank you in advance for reading and supporting us!