Hunting for Windows 10 screensaver settings?
Whether it is finding screen saver on Windows 10 or custom setting for Windows, the new modification to the system in Windows 10, has made us go all the way around for simple things.
But, don’t we are here to help you with everything!
Although screen savers are not necessary, they are still a lot of fun! You can put random funny things, a memorable picture, some scary thing or any other stuff you want. You can even put customizable slideshow too and now let’s find out how!
Don’t Miss : How To Fix DPC Watchdog Violation Windows 10?
Windows 10 Screensaver
Table of Contents
Windows 10 screen saver settings are quite concealed but not so much. Here is how you can change screen saver on Windows 10:
Finding Windows 10 screen saver settings:
- The easiest and fastest way to find screen saver settings in Windows is typing “Screen Saver” in the taskbar.
- You find now see a list of search results, “select Change screen saver” and you will find the Screen Saver setting right away. Adjust it according to your wish and enjoy!
- You can also right-click on the desktop and select personalize. Now on the left of the pop-up menu select “Lock Screen”
- Scroll down the Lock Screen setting to find Screen Saver Settings.
How to change screen saver in Windows 10:
- There are six types of screensavers that you can choose from including 3D text, blank, bubbles, mystify and ribbons. You can customize screen saver according to your wish. You can select them from the drop-down menu under Screen saver.
- You can customize these screen savers editing text to be displayed or adding your favorite picture to the screen saver.
- You may as well preview them to see how they will look by clicking on “Preview”.
- Click on save, once you are done, and then exit.
Also check : How to Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working?
Some more features you may want to try!
For more, you can download Windows 10 screen saver photos from anywhere and make you PC look even more amazing! You can also choose your favorite pictures and apply it as a screensaver with custom screen saver settings such as adjusting the speed of photos, the duration it will stay on and more.
You can also adjust the power consumption by screen saver according to your needs.
Screen savers are not a necessity by a great way to make your personal computer look amazing. You can do a lot with screen savers making them interesting, funny or scary. Although, with Windows 10 screen saver settings, there are limited options to choose from we can have a lot of fun with them too.
So, this was all about Windows 10 screensaver settings. We hope this Windows 10 helps article helps you. Let us know in the comment section below what screensaver are you using and which one is the best. Drop a comment if you have any questions. Stay connected for more.